First of all, let me say thank you to Dear Kitty. Some Blog for nominating Blue Love Blog for this awesome award! Please check out their blog!
This is so exciting, as BLB has only been active for less than 3 months.
I now would like to pass the baton on to some other amazing blogs that I’ve read so far!
If you are nominated…. Here are the rules of your nomination:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Dear Kitty’s seven Q & A to Blue Love Blog are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- Most of BLB’s visits come from other ocean lovers through WordPress! Visits are also coming through email and other social media avenues. Thank you all!
2. What is your favourite sport?
- Mine happens to be volleyball. I’ve played since I was in highschool, and still play rec ball today! It’s also a nice sport to play while on a beach next to the ocean.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2019?
- Starting my blog this year was a great moment for me, and it was a great feeling to know that I lived out a New Year’s resolution!
4. What is your favourite quote?
- “When you cannot change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr. This quote has always made me feel a little more in control of my life, and it says to me, “There’s always another way.”
5. What is/was your favourite class when still at school?
- I was very good at Math class in school, and really enjoyed anything to do with numbers. With that being said, Chorus was also a class I took, and I loved, and still love to sing.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
- I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason, and so each page in our book leads us to the next chapter. If I had to choose something though, I wish I would have discovered my passions in life a lot sooner.
7. Which politician would you never vote for, supposing you could vote for him or her?
- Oh goodness, well, to be honest, I don’t tend to involve myself much in politics and keep my voting opinions private. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if we do not agree with them. Let’s keep the positive vibes!
Now, if your blog is listed below, here are my seven questions for you!
- What makes you the happiest in life?
- Do you prefer to vacation at the beach or in the mountains?
- What blogging tips would you give to new bloggers?
- Have you always enjoyed writing?
- Who did you learn the most from in your life?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Would you rather live in a shack by your favorite destination, or a mansion far away from it?
My nominees are:
- Our World
- The Good Vibe Travel Blog
- Ocean for Sharks
- Be Positive, Find Inspiration
- The Wandering Itinerant
- Green Life Blue Water
- The Gypsea Soul
- Positive Side of the Coin
Peace & Love,
~ Singing Mermaid